Explore Career Opportunities
WD-40Brick Close - Kiln Farm Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK11 3LJ United Kingdom
Retail Marketing Executive
Retail Marketing Executive We are looking for a dynamic and proactive retail marketing executive to champion WD-40 company’s[...]
WD-40EMEA HQ - Brick Close 0 Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK11 3LI United Kingdom
Projects Leader – FTC 6 Months
Projects Leader – EMIEA – 6 Months Fixed Term Contract Passionate and detailed driven? We are looking for[...]
Projects Leader – FTC 6 Months (1182)
Projects Leader – EMIEA – 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
Passionate and detailed driven? We are looking for a Project Leader to join our supply chain team to support in the delivery of our products across all European markets.
Reporting to our Product Commercialization Manager, this multi-faceted role will strive to bring all departmental stakeholders together for the planning, execution and delivery of product change and improvement. Managing approximately 20-40 live projects across all European markets at any given time, the right candidate will need a broad range of communication skills as well as superb time management.
This role is perfect for the well-organized mind looking to develop and hone skills in a fast moving environment!
Snapshot of the role
- Reviewing new item requests taking into consideration all needed details including development needs, cost, product lead-times, feasibility, supplies, etc
- Coordinate with others in the design and implementation of projects within defined project scope.
- Provide final project costing to the Supply Chain Analyst for pricing accuracy review and also Marketing for approval.
- Responsible for the coordination of all new products and product changes accurately and on time.
- Coordinates all supply chain integration efforts (sourcing, operations, quality, materials, R&D, etc.) across internal and external resources resulting in first production runs.
- Sets up or assists in setting up and amendments of SKUs within ERP system and ensures data accuracy.
- Investigates and collaboratively resolves issues/challenges with support of relevant internal technical specialists.
- Defines, manages, maintains and communicates project plans to ensure goals and objectives are met. Ensures visibility of project timelines with all team members; identifies potential challenges and recommends investment decisions to avoid exceeding desired budget or timelines.
- Works with cross functional teams with a focus on collaboration, effective communication and results orientation. Provides programmatic recommendations when needed.
If you have 3 years+ experience in a similar role and are passionate for creating last memories, head over to wd40tribe.org to learn more about our Tribe and this amazing career opportunity.
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our “why” and values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
At WD-40 Company we believe that purpose-driven, passionate people guided by our values create amazing outcomes. Our “why” is refreshingly simple – we exist to create positive lasting memories in everything we do. We solve problems. We make things work smoothly. We create opportunities. How we achieve our “why” is by cultivating a tribal culture through learning, teaching and living our values. Since 1953, our formulation remains a secret. It is no secret that our passion for our people, culture, and brands is what distinguishes us. WD-40 Company has best-in-class products and we seek best-in-class talent.
- We value doing the right thing.
- We value creating positive lasting memories in all our relationships.
- We value making it better than it is today.
- We value succeeding as a Tribe while excelling as individuals.
- We value owning it and passionately acting on it.
- We value sustaining the WD-40 Company economy.
Thank you for considering WD-40 Company in your career search!