Explore Career Opportunities
WD-40Brick Close - Kiln Farm Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK11 3LJ United Kingdom
Retail Marketing Executive
Retail Marketing Executive We are looking for a dynamic and proactive retail marketing executive to champion WD-40 company’s[...]
WD-40EMEA HQ - Brick Close 0 Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK11 3LI United Kingdom
Projects Leader – FTC 6 Months
Projects Leader – EMIEA – 6 Months Fixed Term Contract Passionate and detailed driven? We are looking for[...]
Retail Marketing Executive (1175)
Retail Marketing Executive
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive retail marketing executive to champion WD-40 company’s core products across the retail sector.
Working alongside the wider marketing team and UK sales team to develop, implement & coordinate channel plans across our largest customers; this role is perfect for someone who wants to grow their skills in a face-paced environment.
Snapshot of the role
- Develop, implement and Communicate brand plans, programs and promotions
- Monitor and Control key initiative including budgets, forecasts and KPIs to achieve sales goals
- Project Management including advertising, promotions, events and POS Development
- Develop creative briefs, managing agency partners to deliver final concepts to support business initiatives
Could you be the final piece in the puzzle for our Marketing team?
If you have 18+ months’ experience in a similar role and are passionate for creating last memories, head over to wd40tribe.org to learn more about our Tribe and this amazing career opportunity.
Please, only consider employment with WD-40 Company if you feel as strongly about our “why” and values as we do: We live, breathe, and play by our values every day.
At WD-40 Company we believe that purpose-driven, passionate people guided by our values create amazing outcomes. Our “why” is refreshingly simple – we exist to create positive lasting memories in everything we do. We solve problems. We make things work smoothly. We create opportunities. How we achieve our “why” is by cultivating a tribal culture through learning, teaching and living our values. Since 1953, our formulation remains a secret. It is no secret that our passion for our people, culture, and brands is what distinguishes us. WD-40 Company has best-in-class products and we seek best-in-class talent.
- We value doing the right thing.
- We value creating positive lasting memories in all our relationships.
- We value making it better than it is today.
- We value succeeding as a Tribe while excelling as individuals.
- We value owning it and passionately acting on it.
- We value sustaining the WD-40 Company economy.
Thank you for considering WD-40 Company in your career search!